Thursday, November 24, 2016

WATCH: DE LIMA NAGSALITA NA! SA MGA BINULGAR NI DAYAN!



Eto ang naging pahayag ni Sen. De Lima:

“I did not watch the entirety of my public hanging. It’s a spectacle that diverts us from more important national issues, and I don’t believe I am one,” De Lima said in a statement. “ But soon, I will face my detractors.” 
She said, however, that the glaring inconsistencies of statements from all “witnesses” in the House inquiry in the alleged drug trade inside the New Bilibid Prison conspiracy “speak for itself. ‎” 
“I refuse to indulge my accusers by addressing their web of lies and desperate attempts to implicate me as a corrupt public servant,” she said. 
But as a woman, the senator admitted ‎it “breaks my heart that my private life and personal relationship have become subject of the public and Congress’ ridicule.” 
“No woman, whoever or whatever she may be, whether a sitting senator or a humble secretary, deserves to be betrayed, to be treated with so much disrespect and without dignity, before the public eye, by any man she is with or had a relationship with,” she said. 
“It is a shame that those I trusted fell into the trap of power, deceit, fear and intimidation that they found it necessary to lie and twist truths to save themselves.” 






 RELATED STORIES:




0 comments

Post a Comment