MANILA -- ABS-CBN's talent management arm Star Magic did a drug test on 40 of its artists over the weekend amid the government's campaign against illegal drugs. In a statement sent to ABS-CBN News on Monday, Star Magic said it conducted "a supervised and voluntary drug test" last Saturday "to belay rumors of drug use in its community." "Results were 100% negative for Jake Cuenca, Enrique Gil and Diego Loyzaga and the rest of the Star Magic artists. Star Magic believes in the efforts of the current campaign to keep our homes and working environments drug-free," the statement read. The statement did not include the names of the 37 other artists who took the drug test. There have been several calls to conduct drug tests in the entertainment industry.
Home / Unlabelled / Star Magic conducts drug test on 40 talents
Monday, August 29, 2016
Star Magic conducts drug test on 40 talents
- 4 na indibidwal
- 6 arestado sa buy-bust operation sa Navotas City
- arestado sa anti-drug operation ng mga pulis sa Dasmariñas
- Iba't ibang armas na nakumpiska sa Calabarzon
- ipiniresenta kay PNP Chief Dela Rosa
- Mayor linked to drugs implicates ex-justice chief: police
- PNP Chief Ronald Dela Rosa leads the burning of marijuana in Benguet!
- President Duterte Handang itaya ang buhay para ipagtanggol ang bansa
- SANDRA CAM EXPOSES MORE PASABOG AGAINST DELIMA