Speaking at the National Heroes' Day ceremonies, President Rodrigo Duterte said the government will release ₱4.7 billion to World War II veterans' widows and AFP retirees. This amount is the total administrative liability arrears by the government. It was funded by the Aquino administration but never released.
Home / Unlabelled / Gov't to release ₱4.7B for World War II veterans' widows, AFP retirees
Monday, August 29, 2016
Gov't to release ₱4.7B for World War II veterans' widows, AFP retirees
- 4 na indibidwal
- 6 arestado sa buy-bust operation sa Navotas City
- arestado sa anti-drug operation ng mga pulis sa Dasmariñas
- Iba't ibang armas na nakumpiska sa Calabarzon
- ipiniresenta kay PNP Chief Dela Rosa
- Mayor linked to drugs implicates ex-justice chief: police
- PNP Chief Ronald Dela Rosa leads the burning of marijuana in Benguet!
- President Duterte Handang itaya ang buhay para ipagtanggol ang bansa
- SANDRA CAM EXPOSES MORE PASABOG AGAINST DELIMA